1. Eligibility: Find a Prize (the "Promotion") is open only to legal UK residents who are 18 years old and older at the time of entry. Employees of Find a Prize , and their respective related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Promotion is subject to UK law.
2. Sponsor: Find a Prize and sponsors.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. How to Enter the Promotion: During the Promotion Period, visit the promotion and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration, including a valid email address. Once you submit the form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the daily prize draw.
5. Limit: Each participant (Household) may enter/play one (1) time per day for each prize. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. All potential winners are subject to verification by sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the promotion should so indicate, unless and until entrantís eligibility and the potential winning play/entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
7. Prize Drawing: Prize Drawing: Administrator will randomly select the potential Prize Drawing winner from all eligible entries received for each prize.
8. Verification of Potential Winners: All selected winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone after the date of the random drawing. Except where prohibited, each potential Grand Prize Drawing and Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) must sign and return to Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, he/she forfeits prize. In the event that the potential Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the applicable will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
No other substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and costs (including without limitation attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, findaprize.info, and each of their related companies, each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, and agents, (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for and entrants release and hold the Released Parties harmless for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Grand Prize Drawing, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry/play due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.